Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Dentist

Another trip to the dentists. I hate dentists! He says "relax" and you obviously tense up , he says it won't hurt and it does! This time, the injection hadn't kicked in so every couple of seconds I had a pain until the injection worked, he even offered me another injection to which I said "no way!" and suffered until the numbness kicked in... Still I have a lovely white tooth now instead of a silver old filling and the only thing to suffer is my bank balance.
Whilst lying in the chair listening to a variety of songs on my ipod I realised that this was one of the only times I get to lie down and listen to music. Isn't that awful, the only time I switch off from being a mum and running a business is when I am forced to lie down and have a filling!!

No comments: