Monday, November 27, 2006

networking and being a mum

I need to get out more , away from my house during work hours as I need to see people , get other stimulation. But, its not that easy, there are loads of networking events in London but they are mainly in the morning or evening , as all mums reading this will know, I can't make these times as I drop off and pick up the mini m.

So, I am going to start my own networking group, for mums who have a business and live in my area!

Have already found 2 mums who will go and have their own businesses now need a couple more and we have our first group. Should be exciting. Will fill you in on details here.
So today I was all set to go out and an estate agent came round to show someone round. Well, he opened up a window in our lounge and now it won't shut! So, I am stuck here , until he comes around to sort it out! Unbelievable these estate agents!

No comments: